This presentation is brought to you by www.revenuewire.com to address an issue that a lot of our affiliates have been asking about and has been quite a hot topic within affiliate marketing and particularly the software niche — The Google Slap, and more specifically, how to avoid it. Google slaps are in no way a new phenomenon, having existed for years. In the past 6 to 12 months however, we have seen a definite trend that Google is continually tightening up their standards. For a software affiliate, a Google AdWords account is a major asset and we really want to help you keep yours in good standing and help you grow long term, sustainable profits. While adapting to these changes may seem like a lot of work, it also represents a huge opportunity for affiliates. For more information on this topic, and a summary of tips and best practices from this video, Sign In to your affiliate account at RevenueWire and visit the Tutorial Center, or Join Now to become a member www.revenuewire.com

Tags: , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “The Google Slap and How To Avoid It – RevenueWire – Full Length Version”

1. Kerry Easter says:

Its still surprise me, how many people have no idea about Monezilax System (do a search on google), despite the fact that many people make large sums of money online with this system. Thanks to my cooworker who told me about Monezilax System, I have start making some BIG Cash from the internet.

2. bendover2006 says:

web value pricing program to run on your site for visitors. The only accurate program that also works all the time. where the others fail or expire.
    youtube com/watch?v=gyEHsBdJNcs

3. Shela Witzel says:

Its still surprise me, just how many people do not know about Monezilax System (google it), despite the fact that many people make large sums of money online with this system. Thanks to my friend who told me about Monezilax System, I have start making some BIG Cash from the internet.

4. DNALeaderboard says:

strategy

5. loanfinder says:

Excellent info and love the examples. not sure why this video hasn’t received more views. maybe because of the length. There is a 3 min video that has more views but frankly, this one has more beef.

6. rene says: