Keynote address from Jeremy Schoemaker at Affiliate Summit West 2012, which took place January 8-10, 2012 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV. Affiliate Summit is the premier affiliate marketing conference and tradeshow. More details at www.affiliatesummit.com Jeremy’s skills have led him on a wild ride swinging from unemployment to an 8 figure income in only a few years. Jeremy “Shoemoney” Schoemaker is one of the most successful internet marketers of our time. He has proven his skills online in the PPC community, time and again in affiliate marketing, and is legendary for his $133000 Google AdSense check. In 2007 Jeremy launched the AuctionAds advertising network and added more than 25000 affiliates in a mere 4 months of operation who generated millions a month in revenue. Whether its his blog or any of his companies ShoeMoney has proven that he has the dedication, drive, and at times the audacity to get the job done.

Tags: , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Jeremy Schoemaker Keynote at Affiliate Summit West 2012”

1. Reanna Broussard says:

Hello there! Thanks a lot for this helpful video. By the way, I hear lots of people keep on talking about Monezilax System (google it), but I’m not sure if it’s good. Have you tried using Monezilax System? I’ve heard many extraordinary things about it and my cousin earn lots of money with it, but he refuses to tell me :(

2. MeganBHenderson says:

▶▶covert-traffic.info◀◀ = ▶▶★FREE★TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE◀◀

3. Allison Domhoff says:

Guys, make money online does not have to be difficult (I used to think it did). I’ll give you some advice right now. Look for a tutorial called Monezilax System (just google it). Seriously, I have earned lots of money with it. I probably should not even be talking about it cause I don’t want a bunch of other folks out there running the same “game” but whatever, I am just in a great mood today so I’ll share the wealth haha.

4. Jenn Roberts says:

Great video, a great place for affiliate products/info is youraffiliatesuccess.blogspot.com

5. redalf says:

So good…

6. nassimzoki says:

Great video, I only just achieved my first $500 this month or so and therefore it really feels incredible! I am grateful to this particular training program called: Impact Cash Formula, I really do not remember the actual site just simply google this method.

7. YourBossBlows says:

This was an extremely awesome keynote with Shoemoney!!! I really enjoyed it and was very glad I was there! I had an interview with him the day before where he gave a little sneak peek of his keynote. He really has skillz!

8. kirktaylorcom says:

Great keynote from a great guy who’s being extremely open and honest. Great job.